Animal Reiki with Christina
Christina provides Animal Reiki for your beloved pet. Reiki is a hands-on healing method that originated in Japan. The practitioner channels healing energy through her hands to the animal through a light touch either directly on the body or from a distance.
The word Reiki (pronounced “ray-key”) is a Japanese word usually translated as “universal life energy”. It is based on the idea that all living beings have life energy flowing through them. When life energy is high, your pets are healthy and balanced, more relaxed and less likely to get sick. But when it is low, they’ll often be more easily affected by stress and less resistant to illness.
Reiki sessions for pets are usually one to one and a half hours in length. As with all services Release the Light Within provides, frequency of sessions will be tailored to your pet’s individual needs.
What are some benefits of Animal Reiki?
- Maintaining health and well being through regular sessions.
- Aiding in pain management for animals who are ill or injured, as well as post surgery.
- Promoting relaxation and calm for animals with emotional issues, anxiety, separation anxiety or stress (including pre-surgery).
- Increasing bond between human and animal – a great way to ease an animal’s transition to a new home environment or to enhance training your pet.
- Bringing peace and comfort to a dying pet by easing the transition into death.
Note: Reiki is not a substitute for taking your pet to your veterinarian. If your animal needs immediate assistance, please contact your veterinarian immediately.